|This article is a stub. You can help Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Wiki by .|
Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood is the second expansion to Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
New tales of daring and adventure await as the Warrior of Light prepares for a journey beyond the borders of Aldenard. Yet what new dangers await in Gyr Abania and Othard in the Far East? Behold the beauty of these distant lands and the beastmen and primals that threaten to plunge them into chaos.
Having brought an end to the thousand-year conflict between dragon and man in the north, the Warrior of Light and his comrades prepare to liberate Ala Mhigo, a land conquered by the Garlean Empire twenty years ago. Meanwhile, in the Far East, the freedom fighters of the fallen nation of Doma struggle to rekindle the fires of hope in their countrymen.
The time has come to embark upon a new adventure to realms near and far─to rise up with the people of Eorzea and the Far East, and cast down the curs of Garlemald!
- New adventures in Ala Mhigo and Doma
- Play as two new jobs─red mage and samurai
- New exploration with swimming and diving
- Level cap increase from 60 to 70
- Changes to the battle system
- Journey to the Far Eastern city of Kugane
- Explore Gyr Abania, the Ruby Sea, Yanxia, and the Azim Steppe
- New primals and beastmen: Lakshmi and the Ananta, Susano and the Kojin
- New dungeons
- A new 8-man raid: Interdimensional Rift - Omega
- A new alliance raid: Return to Ivalice
- The Forbidden Land of Eureka
- New gear and crafting recipes
- A new residential district: Shirogane
- Expanded item inventory
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Collector's Edition
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood on the official site